The Sorcerer (otherwise known as the 'Mage') is one of three character classes the player can choose in Arcane Legends. The Sorcerer is defined through intelligence (INT), which allows the player to cast powerful spells. The Sorcerer is quite weaker than the Rogue and the Warrior because of his small damage output. The primary duty of the Sorcerer is support.
The Sorcerer class appears in-game as a short, blue, humanoid creature with a small torso, long arms, short legs and large ears.
Upon Use: 60 mana, 4-second cooldown, 14 meter range, 16-20 damage (damage is increased on criticals).
- Engulf: Increase spherical area of a fireball explosion by 3 meters.
- Ignite: Targets take burning damage every second for 5 seconds.
- Impact: Enemies struck by a charged fireball will be knocked down and briefly stunned.
- Scorch: Hitting targets with a charged fireball reduces their hit chance by 25% for 5 seconds.
Lightning Strike Edit
Upon Use: 56 mana, 3-second cooldown, 12 meter range, 22-27 damage (damage is increased on criticals).
- Empowered Bolt: Lightning Strike does 15% more Damage.
- Electrical Discharge: Enemies slain by this attack have a 15% chance with normal lightning strike and 25% with charged lightning strike to explode and release bolts of lightning upon their allies.
- Bolts of lightning will now do 250% damage on a critical hit.
- Charged bolts have a 25% chance to stun your target for up to 3 seconds.
Gale Force Edit
Upon Use: 56 mana, 4-second cooldown, 9 meter range, 16-20 damage (damage is increased on criticals).
- Outward Squall: Converts your charged gale force to be an area-of-effect attack.
- Protective Current: Charging up your gale force will grant you a dodge bonus of 75% for 3 seconds.
- Speed of Wind: Charging up your gale force increase your movement speed by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Weighted Wind: Enemies knocked down by gale force have the potential to stay down for 2 additional seconds.
Frost Bolt Edit
Upon Use: 56 mana, 3-second cooldown, 14 meter range, 22-27 damage (damage is increased on criticals).
- Ice Welder: If a charged Frost Bolt hits at least 3 enemies, you have a 20% chance of releasing a burst of ice damage around you.
- Jagged Ice: Enemies that are either slowed or stunned by Frost Bolt will also receive low amounts of additional damage over time, for the duration of the effect.
- Shiver: Increase the duration an enemy is slowed or stunned by 3 seconds.
- Arctic Shatter: Any enemy slain while frozen by the initial impact of Frost Bolt has a 20% chance to leave behind an ice patch that freezes other enemies that walk over it.
Arcane Shield Edit
Upon Use: 48 mana, 30-second cooldown, 30% damage reduction for 10 seconds.
- Extended Shield: Increases total amount of damage absorbed by 15% and increases the maximum duration of the shield by 5 seconds.
- Displacement Wave: When casting the charged Arcane Shield, enemies near you will be knocked away.
- Static Resonance: Increases the damage reduction granted by the Arcane Shield by 15%. If charged, the shield will remove any movement and bleed debuffs.
- Hardened Shielding: Your charged Arcane Shield grants invulnerability for 2 seconds after casting it.
Time Shift Edit
Upon Use: 64 mana, 10-second cooldown, 22-27 damage on impact, snare enemies in a 5 meter radius.
- Lower Dodge: reduces the dodge chance of your targets while they are under the influence of Time Shift.
- Time Bomb: Your magical clock explodes when it expires, damaging all foes nearby.
- Countdown of Pain: Charging Time Shift will also cause damage over time to all targets under its effect.
- Freeze Time: Charging Time Shift will root affected targets instead of snaring them.
Upon Use: 48 mana, 15-second cooldown, 4 meter range, targets will take 10% more damage from all incoming attacks.
- Words of Weakening: Curse will reduce each affected target’s damage output by 10%.
- Penetrating Curse: Charged Curse will cause the target to take an additional 5% from all incoming damage.
- Lingering Curse: The effects of your Curse will last an extra 2 seconds on each affected target.
- Sweeping Curse: Increase the range of your curse by 2 meters. Also, the potential amount of affected targets is increased by 2.
Upon Use: 56 mana, 15-second cooldown, 6 meter range, Heals allies for 43-54 health.
- Increased Ranged: Increase the area of effect range of Lifegiver to 8 meters.
- Empower: In addition to recovering lost health, charging Lifegiver will now also recover lost mana.
- Regrowth: Charged Lifegiver will grant +10 health regeneration for 10 seconds.
- Charged Lifegiver will grant +5 mana regeneration for 10 seconds.