Description EditThe Rogue class is a fun damage dealer in Arcane Legends, however although it is a melee class, it has significantly weaker defenses compared to the Warrior class. Thus, you will have to play smart and strategically along with the Warrior and other classes. Although Rogues do have a few supportive classes, its strongest suit is still to deal great damage under a short period of time. Expect to use quite a bit of health potions at tight situations, but its overall damage output makes it a worthwhile class to play.
ytytThe rogues of Arlor appear sleek and subtle. They wear light armors and either wield a bow or dual wield daggers and even axes.
Shadow Power Edit
Upon Use: 32.5 mana, 2 second cool-down, 16meter range, 8-10 damage, increased damage on a critical.
- Gouging Rush: Each hit of the Shadow Piercer has a 15% chance of reducing your target’s armor by 10%.
- Shadow Absorption: Each hit of the Shadow Blade has a 75% chance of returning 10% of your health.
- Rising Death: Causes you to deliver multiple low damage hits to your target after coming out of a normal Shadow Piercer attack.
- Leading Dagger: Increases the maximum number of targets pierce with a charged Shadow Piercer to 3.
Noxious Bolt Edit
Upon Use: 27 mana, 2 sec cool-down, 14meter range, 8-10 damage, poison damage every second for 3 seconds.
- Lingering Poison: Adds 3 seconds to the duration of poison damage.
- Strengthening Shot: Increases the impact area of a charged Noxious Bolt to 6 meters.
- Fragmentation: Each second a target is damaged by Noxious Bolt’s poison, they receive an additional 10% damage.
- Serrated Arrowhead: Impact damage for each Noxious Bolt is increased by 15%.
Razor Shield Edit
Upon Use: 32.5 mana, 20 second cool-down, 3m range, 3-4 damage every second for 5 seconds.
- Whirling Razors: Increase dodge by 20% while Razor Shield is active.
- Bleeding Cuts: Charging Razor Shield will grant a 25% chance to cause the target to bleed for 5 seconds.
- Increased Duration: Razor Shield will stay active for an additional 3 seconds.
- Spinning Freedom: Charging Razor Shield will remove all snare, root, and slow effects from the caster.
Aimed Shot Edit
Upon Use: 27 mana, 2 sec cool-down, 14m range, 11-14 damage, increased damage on critical.
- Accuracy: Damage from each successful Aimed Shot attack is increased by 10%.
- Critical Shot: When you achieve a critical hit with an Aimed Shot, the damage will be increased by 250%.
- Deadly Focus: Increases critical chance by 10% for the next 5 seconds.
- Shatter Armor: Targets armor is reduced by 15% for 5 seconds.
Entangling Trap Edit
Upon Use: 21.5 mana, 10 sec cool-down, 0.25m range, 3-4 damage, increased damage on a critical.
- Adept Construction: After creating an Entangling Trap, you have a 20% chance of being able to immediately create another one.
- Razor Wire: Enemies that go through your trap will receive bleeding damage over time.
- Combustion Tank: Each Entangling Trap that is triggered by an enemy will explode upon decay, dealing high damage to enemies within range of it.
- Net Retraction: Each trap that you deploy has a 20% chance of casting out a net that pulls targets within range of it.
Shadow Storm Shot Edit
Upon Use: 32 mana, 5 second cool-down, 14meter range, 6-8 damage + increased damage on critical.
- Spreading Shadow: Increase the radius of shadow storm shot to 6 meters
- Shadow Focus: increase damage on a critical by 25%
- Dark Damage: increase damage of shadow storm by 15%
- Shadow Touch: increase the maximum number of target hit by a charged shadow storm shot by 2.
Shadow Veil Edit
Upon Use: 21.5 mana, 20 sec cool-down, 0.25m range, enemies within the smoke have reduced damage and hit chance.
- Masked Presence: Staying in your Shadow Veil bomb’s smoke will increase any armor by 20%. This buff also applies to any ally of yours that stands in the smoke.
- Combusting Decay: Causes your Shadow Veil bomb to explode once its smoke has run out.
- Shadow Absorption: while in the shadow veil you and your allies will do an extra 15% damage.
- Lingering Fumes: Adds 3 seconds to the duration of your Shadow Veil bomb’s smoke.
Combat Medic Edit
Upon Use: 24.5 mana, 15 sec cool-down, throw down healing packs that restore 25% health when picked up.
- Effective Packs: Increase the amount of damage that each packs heals to 15%.
- Trauma Surgeon: Charged Combat Medic will provide a self-heal for the caster.
- Extra Packs: Increase the amount of packs created when using Combat Medic by 1.
- Good Medicine: The charged version of Combat Medic will add heal-over-time benefits to the target.